What is Life Transformation Coaching?
Life Transformation Coaching is about looking at where you are and where you want to be. It involves me asking you questions that cause you to look inside and find things within you that make things possible that were not possible before.
It is not about creating temporary circumstantial change, it is about creating a permanently new way of being, by helping you to understand yourself, your inner world, and the outer world better.
As a transformational life coach I’m a trained professional who helps guide you into your ideal life and most authentic self, particularly when navigating moments of change.
What is the difference between Coaching and Therapy?
Traditional therapeutic models focus on the past, but often inadvertently keep people stuck there. Coaching acknowledges and may even examine past circumstances and events, but only with the explicit aim and intention of creating greater awareness and choice in the present, and into the future.
Coaches generally use a short-term, session-series approach for actionable progress and flexibility.
How are you different from other professional life coaches / therapists I've worked with?
What are your coaching qualifications and experience?
I have been a Life Transformation Coach since 2010 and I have completed thousands of coaching hours helping people change their lives.
- Clarity Coach Certified and Mentor to new Life Coaches
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Breathworks, Mindfulness for Health and Stress, Advanced Teacher Training
- ACSTH Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (Distinction), The Coaching Academy
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Previously qualified as a Personal Trainer in Fitness and Health and set up a successful fitness business in Wiltshire
- BA degree in Business Management
- I attend regular webinars, trainings, individual and group retreats that are relevant to my own growth and development and to my work on subjects such as relationship, spiritual growth, creation, body work and breathwork.
- I work with my own professional Coach to deepen my understanding of myself and challenge my own perspectives. My growth is constant and evolving.
Checkout my ABOUT MARGO GEORGE page for my personal story.
What should I expect in my 1-1 session?
My work is holistic (body and mind), outcomes arrive from the inside-out and deliver long-term, sustainable change.
I am relatable, and lovingly relentless in my approach. I am direct and will tell you what you need to hear. I will challenge your perspectives to help you achieve positive change and point you towards truth.
Change comes through making the unconscious conscious. Most of us are oblivious to the unhelpful patterns of behaviours that are driving us. Through deep exploration I will challenge your perspectives of what is possible for you and guide you to step into a new reality. Depending on what outcomes/results you are looking for your sessions may be fairly intense and deep.
I see your potential even when you don’t see it and I’m passionate about inspiring and motivating you to live your life fulfilled.
My clients are both male and female and span a wide range of ages, backgrounds and life circumstances from a struggling teenager, to young professionals, adults dealing with a range of issues and circumstances including health conditions, relationship challenges and career aspirations. Many of my clients are already doing well, but know life has more on offer and are keen to explore what it might take to unlock this.
If appropriate, I may invite a partner/spouse to one of your sessions. For teenage clients, I may include a monthly session with their parents to help them to support their daughter/son more effectively.
All of the work I do is completely bespoke, with all Coaching Packages 100% designed and tailored to the individual in front of me; your unique situation, circumstances, desires & needs. Checkout my 1-1 LIFE TRANSFORMATION COACHING and CORPORATE COACHING pages to see what I offer. You can rest assured that what you will get will be perfectly suited to your resources, schedule & lifestyle.
Please checkout my CLIENT REVIEWS page to see how I have helped others.
What areas of my life can you help me with?
Get support with:
– Long term chronic health conditions
– Struggles with weight, relationship to food and activity levels
– Addictive behaviour
– Long term stress, anxiety, depression, overwhelm
Your Career Progression
– Tap into unlimited potential
– Break through the obstacles and ceilings
– Living a life that is less than, compromised, tolerating life, doing a job you hate, not having the vision for the way forward – not seeing what is possible.
– Time management, over delivery, identification with role, overwhelm
– Balancing family and work pressure
– Navigating divorce
– Living with a relationship that is stale, disconnected, and mundane.
– Conflict in relationship with intimate partner
– Wanting a better relationship with your children – young to teenagers to adult.
– Become a better guide and model for supporting your kids into emotionally mature and secure, independent and happy human beings.
– Not fulfilled in your life and have untapped potential and want to eliminate or remove the obstacles or blockages that have been holding you back?
– Want to be more free and uninhibited to create what you want to bring to the world?
– You may currently be frustrated or struggling, you may be facing a particular challenge, you may have been presented with a new opportunity. Alternatively, you may simply have a feeling that there is more on offer, that something is not quite right or that on a deeper level there is more for you to access connect with or express in the world.
Teenager / Young Adult Struggles
– Working with Teenagers may include family sessions or coaching with one or both parents in support of their work. Half day or full day intensives may be built into the program. Weekly or biweekly coaching that is responsive to what is needed
– Navigating the social demands of life
– Addictions and eating disorders (at a certain stage)
– Relationships with parents, family, and friends
– Self esteem and confidence
– Stress, anxiety, and depression
– Low mood, busy mind
Checkout my 1-1 LIFE TRANSFORMATION COACHING page.
How long should I work with you?
Life coaches generally use a short-term, session-series approach for actionable progress and flexibility.
Coaching engagements typically last 3-12 months in duration and can comprise a mixture of face-to-face meetings, remote contact (Zoom / Skype), and ad hoc support by email or WhatsApp in between.
Other modes of working also include Intensives (half or full day in duration) for those whose time is at a premium, and Retreats (1-3 days), for those who wish to get out of the habitual environment and experience transformation in a different location.
Do you offer corporate / employee coaching programs?
- development coaching for young and aspiring leaders
- team dynamic
- collaboration and co-working training
- executive performance
- career progression work
Do you offer full-day intensive programs and retreats?
Will you assign me homework to do in between my coaching sessions?
Yes. My work is experiential, meaning that you practice what you are learning to see it playing out in your life.
Any homework assigned is tailored to you; your unique situation, circumstances, desires & needs.
How can you help me with my career development?
I will help you with the following to progress your career:
- Tapping into your unlimited potential
- Breaking through the obstacles and ceilings
- To stop living a life that is less than, compromised, tolerating life, doing a job you hate, not having the vision for the way forward – not seeing what is possible.
- Time management, over delivery, identification with role, overwhelm
- Balancing family and work pressure
Can you help me to improve my relationships with my partner, family and friends?
Yes, I will work with you to improve your relationships with your intimate partner, family, friends and/or work colleagues:
- Having a better relationship with others always begins with exploring your own relationship with yourself. I help you to get more intimate with your own experience, your emotions, and your understanding of how you create your reality. I take you on an inner journey and the side effects are a more connected relationship with your intimate partner, family and/or friends.
- Work will include, uncovering narratives, dealing with resistance, coping mechanisms, understanding stress/anxiety, creating space, self-confidence and self esteem.
- Through creating more harmony, and passion in your own life, it will have an impact on your relationship with your intimate partner and clarity on the way forward.
- Whilst I work with the individual person, where appropriate I will sometimes facilitate a 1-1 with the other person involved, intimate partner, daughter, son or parent.
Can you help my teenager with his/her/their daily life struggles?
There is nothing more valuable you can gift your son or daughter than a series of life transforming sessions. I help them to understand what is going on and give them tools and strategies to help them overcome the obstacles they face and the feelings/emotions they struggle to navigate. Many teenagers are dealing with addictions, eating disorders, self-harming, bullying, low self-esteem, low self-confidence, stress, exam pressure and anxiety about the future. This work is foundational.
I help them to:
- Understand their experience, how it is created, challenging their perspectives.
- Tap into their unlimited potential and create a plan for the way forward
- Build confidence and self esteem
- Deal with stress, anxiety and/depression
- Change unhelpful habitual patterns and addictions.
- Feel better and have better relationships with their parents, family and/or friends.
How does working with a life coach help with my chronic health issues?
I have a background in health, having run a Personal Training business in Wiltshire for several years. I often work with people who suffer with a chronic health condition. Most often my clients present with an overactive nervous system and are in perpetual fight or flight mode, which exacerbates their condition.
My work will help you to:
- Understand how your experience is created and increase self awareness, with a view to finding peace in your mind, create space to heal and find a way of being and of relating to your experience that supports your healing journey.
- Calm the nervous system through breathwork, mindfulness meditation, movement and other somatic tools that will take you deeper into your actual felt experience to allow healing to occur.
- I work with the whole person and all areas of your life including your relationships and your life aspirations, in addition to your health.
- Balancing life, family and work pressure with often low levels of energy and other symptoms of your health condition.
- Our work will include, uncovering narratives, belief systems, dealing with resistance, coping mechanisms, understanding stress/anxiety/depression, changing habitual behaviour, self-confidence, and self-esteem, dealing with fears, doubts, and uncertainty.
- Promote awareness of the barriers that get in the way of your healing and identify steps to navigate them.
- I recommend my clients also work with their medical doctor, and a specialist nutritionist that will diagnose and support your physical healing.
Will you help me to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle?
Previously a Personal Trainer, I have worked with many people to create a lifestyle that is healthy, fun and aligned with what you truly want for your body and mind. This increased self-awareness, clarity and behaviour change will affect every area of your life from confidence, self-esteem, relationships, career, improved health and ultimately weight loss
I will help you:
- Be clear about what you want and understand how we create limitations.
- Develop a personal strategy for how to get there and have a mind set for achieving success.
- Learn and use a range of tools and techniques to identify behaviours, thoughts and feelings that are no longer useful and replace them with more empowering ones.
- Create habits that enable you to make choices without relying on willpower.
- Establish a mindfulness practice to increase your self-awareness of thoughts, feelings, and your behaviours in the present moment.
What to expect?
- Weight loss made easy with support, guidance, motivation and inspiration.
- Long enough period of time to make significant changes to your lifestyle
- A new approach to weight loss, getting rid of “dieting” forever.
- A powerful life changing experience
- To lose weight and keep it off
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Strategies and tools that work
- Behaviour change and self awareness
- Fun, support and energy
- Creativity, choice and freedom
- Determine what your ideal health is and form a concise plan to get there
- Learn to control your thoughts vs. allowing your thoughts to control you
- Learn to master your emotional states so your emotions can serve you
- Work/Life balance: There are 24 hours in a day, how would you like to enjoy all of them?
- Learn how to immediately overcome any obstacle you face
What is a Neuro Linguistic Practitioner (NLP)?
As a Neuro Linguistic Practitioner (NLP) I work with you to understand your thinking and behavioral patterns, emotional state, and aspirations. By examining your map, I can help you find and strengthen the skills that serve you best and assist you in developing new strategies to replace unproductive ones.
NLP is only one part of what I do when working with clients.
Get A Free 25-Minute Consultation Call
On your complimentary 25 minute call you’ll find out if you’re ready to begin your transformational journey and if you and Margo are a good fit for each other.